Sunday, January 4, 2009

A new year a new adventure




Hello,

I've been interested in the "blogging world" of communicating for quite some time. However, I never considered myself to be a whiz with computer technology. So, here I go making an attempt to join in on the 21st century. It's going to be an adventure I'm sure. Let me introduce myself, my name is Marie I am a mother of two young adults. My daughter is 23 working on her master's and my son is 21 finishing his last year of college. I remarried 3 years ago to a great guy. He has 2 young adult sons. For the past 5 years I have been making many attempts to put my career of nursing aside and follow what is in my heart. I am a creative soul trapped inside the body of a person who keeps getting pulled back into the nursing field to help make ends meet. I have rented retail space in various stores over the past 5 years. Still not content with that. Once I've mastered blogging, I will get a website and put my little dream together. But, I am looking forward to the day I have my own store front. In the mean time I am welcoming all thoughts, suggestions and ideas to advance my knowledge with blogging. Thank you.
This mosaic table is one of my projects I currently have at the store where I rent space. The store I'm at now is in a great little Jersey Shore beach town.

Have a blessed day

Marie

3 comments:

blessings said...

HI Marie. Welcome to the blogging world! I'm sure you'll love it here. Blessings... Polly

Anonymous said...

Hi Marie
Welcome to blogworld! I will add you to my favorite list....IF I can be any help let me know.
xoxo
Diane

bj said...

Welcome, Marie, to blogging. I have been doing this fun thing for about 2 1/2 years and just absolutely love it. It was hard for me at first...I just turned 71 and barely knew how to TURN ON my computer..so many helped me get started and I am thankful.
I know you will just love it all, once you feel comfortable with it. I don't know very much but sure will try to help, if you need it...
xo bj