Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Jewelry Party at the Shop

I rent a little retail space from Diana owner of the Treasure House Gifts. She purchased the business 3 years ago when it was a multi-vendor antiques/collectibles store. She has slowly turned the inventory around to reflect her style of jewelry. She keeps the look of the antiques, vintage and painted furniture going with myself and another lady. This seems to work well for all of us. I'm at the shop just about every day. Diana has successfully offered a jewelry party to her customers for several years. This event takes place just before Valentine's Day. Here's the invite and address of the store. Should you be in the area, of the Jersey Shore stop by and visit us February 6, 6:30p-9:00p. Some of Diana's links are listed here. I'm looking forward to being a part of the party this year it will give me a chance to introduce my cottage style furniture.
Have a blessed day
Marie
http://www.merchantcircle.com/business/Treasure.House.Gifts.And.Antiques.732-892-7200
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190281800974&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:US:1123

No comments: