Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A SMALL PIECE OF PRIME REAL ESTATE

my corner of the world...
my corner of the laundry room...
i've found paradise...
it awaits me...
calling me, wooing me...
i finally have my own "where this woman gets to create" place in history...
i called dib's on half of the laundry room last year when we had the basement remodeled.
then the winter thaw and spring rain hit us hard and we had to rip out half of the newly remodeled basement. now we are just about done with the remodel of the remodel and i have a space to claim. yeah for me, i know the rest of the family is lovin' the idea of all my cast off treasures stayin behind closed doors.
blessings
marie

1 comment:

Elyse said...

good for you, marie! we all need a little space of our own and yours is painted such a pretty color! have fun down there!

happy rest-of-summer!

xo
elyse