Monday, September 6, 2010

FUNNIN' WITH FALL

Photobucket
i have been playin' wit' photobucket. i used a few of the editing options on the basic account photobucket offers. first i made my picture a cartoon, then added a little color to the nest. i left the other items in the original picture alone. a little whimsy. i'm likin' the look.  the bird's perch is made from a re-purposed christmas ribbon spool. i just decoupaged pages from a vintage dictionary onto it. the pears i found at the thrift store for .30 cents, they are made of wood. i guess the first owner didn't know what to do with them. hummm when in doubt decoupage. i got the fun idea for the photobucket editing from chari@ happytodesign.blogspot.com. thanks chari!
 i plan to put aside 40 minutes a day to work on projects. i figure eventually i will have something finished! the only reason i'm scheduling time in the craft room is because of the changes that have crashed down on me recently. i'm closing my booth down at the end of the month (everything is marked 50% off now). i'm returning to work full time. i have put school on hold until the spring semester. so, all that being said my therapy is 40 minutes in the craft room. stay tuned i have some cute little projects i'll be psoting.
blessings
marie

3 comments:

Miss Rhea said...

That is really cute ! Love it ! :)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Marie,

These are so cute!!

Debbie

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Marie...

I just read your sweet note and had to come and check out your photobucket fun! I love it, my friend! Ohhh...and I also love those pretty pears done up in the music paper...love that idea! Well, sweet lady...so happy that you had some fun playing with the photo effects! And...thank you for the sweet mention in your post! That was so very nice of you!!! I hope that you're having a fabulous week, my friend!

Warmest wishes,
Chari @Happy To Design