Monday, June 15, 2009

Oversized Glass

Wow! One day last week I was able to get out and spend the whole day hitting up all my favorite thrift stores. I came home with endless bags of great stuff. One of the pieces I found is this over sized glass. Empty it looked so sad, imagine it filled with chocolates, vintage buttons, rag balls or a nice cool drink. I had been looking for a container to hold the Christmas ornies I found a few months back. The pink ornies are vintage and they have a little pitting on them I'm not sure the blue ones are vintage but I love the combo. The tulle is a soft baby blue and the vintage pin is a pink/blue stone. This went right to my of the booth space on top of the mantle. I often think I should just spend every minute of the day in the thrift shops but, I suppose the real world awaits. Enjoy !
Marie


No comments: