Friday, March 27, 2009

Tea Cup Light

Today is Friday Flea Market and it's looking rather spring like outside. A great day to do some "fleas". I'm offering this whimsical tea cup and saucer light today, a very fun project and not so hard to make. The base had two holes in it from it's previous life. My husband took it to this guy that rewires old lamps. He suggested a few things here and there but, overall the "base" had good bones. The white button filled one hole and the other hole made is easier to house the wires. So, I guess if the white button didn't fill the hole there would still be a hole there. Or the wires would have shown . I painted the base the same green as in the cup, sort of a sage color. The sweet silicone bulb finishes the look. If you have any further questions please e-mail me. Thank you and have a blessed day. I do accept pay pal.



3 comments:

Ruthie said...

Very pretty. How talented you are.

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

This is very charming, I made something like this where you put a candle inside, yours is so much better with the night light. I like the colors on it too!

SugarMoon said...

marie, i must say you are wonderous at putting things together. creation is your forte, my friend!