Saturday, July 24, 2010

heya, how ya doin?  i think just about all over the united states everyone is experiencing the hot & sticky weather. it's been melt down hot here in jersey. with out getting myself to worked up over the amount of stress & sadness i've been under for the 6 months i'm just saying it out loud now, i can't take any more!! i've put it all before the Lord, that's all i can do. prayers. i'm asking for lots of 'em. please pray for my family to stop being attacked by the enemy. we need peace to blanket us. thank you. today i'm sharing a make-do-kind-of PINK saturday. computer issues still after two months of my computer being in the shop. my files were saved with the virus. a "squad" of techie type geeks backed up the virus onto the disc that had all my files, documents, etc. now i can't reinstall the disc or i will install the virus. the pics i'm sharing came from my flickr page they are random items i have at my booth. please visit beverly at how sweet the sound. check out all the other pinkies that share their pinkness too.
blessings,
marie
081

083
058





















008


4 comments:

Unknown said...

G'morn, Marie ~Sorry about all the sadness, prayers lifting.

Love the pinkness!

Have a lovely PINK weekend ~
TTFN ~Hugs, Marydon

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, Marie... I hope and pray that things get better for you soon, dear one. That is my prayer for you.

XO,

Sheila :-0

The Quintessential Magpie said...

That was supposed to be a smile I was sending your way, bot it's late. I made a typo, and I'm sorry. XO

sharon said...

Marie -
Wanted to stop by to say hello as well as to thank you for visiting my blog and your kind words.

Wishing you well as you travel the road to becoming an art therapist.

Love your mosaics pieces!

sharon