Monday, February 2, 2009

Blue Monday



This is my first Blue Monday post hosted by Sally @ http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/. I'm enjoying my new blogging experience.Blogging is new to me just one month into it .There's so much to see and do. There isn't enough time in one day to get to all the blogs. The newest group I've joined is Blue Monday and here is my pale blue tea cup. I found this very sweet very romantic cup minus a saucer at my favorite vintage shop. The rose is hand painted and there is such great detialing whats not to love. I think it was only $2.00. If I could spend all day searching for things like this I would. My husband and I are having a new master bedroom built in the spring. Guess what color I plan on designing the room in? Blue. I have many favorite colors this is one of them. I will have this little tea cup in our room. More to enjoy as the weeks go by. Thanks for stopping by.

Many blessings

Marie

10 comments:

Susan said...

Very pretty tea cup. I'll look forward to seeing it in your newly painted bedroom!

Have a great day!

Susan

Smilingsal said...

It must be the palest of blue, and it is lovely. It will be fun to watch your bedroom changeover. Thanks for sharing. Happy Blue Monday!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

What a sweet, pretty teacup. Looking forward to seeing it displayed in your new blue bedroom!

Happy Blue Monday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

White Iris Designs said...

Welcome to your very first Blue Monday! Your teacup is just so sweet, cannot wait to see the finished project in the bedroom!

Melissa Wertz said...

What a very pretty cup! Very lovely. Happy Blue Monday!

Sweetie said...

Your pretty tea cup is a collector's item. Happy Blue Monday!
Sweetie

kbbryant said...

Welcome to Blue Monday. The tea cup looks to be a pale pale soft blue. Very nice!

Kathy b

Lisa said...

The teacup is lovely. I look forward to seeing it in your bedroom redo.

Mary said...

Very pretty tea cup and I'm looking forward to seeing your bedroom. I love the color blue too. Too many pretty colors and not enough space to enjoy them all!

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色