Sunday, June 13, 2010

STILL HERE


i'm stuck without my computer it caught a virus. a costly one too i might add. i'm borrowing my husband's lap top. i wanted to share a very quick and easy project. vintage gloves filled with lavender. i tied the wrist area off with ribbon then glued all the fluffy extras on. total time 15 minutes. it took me longer to post this blog 'cause i don't know my way around a lap top, i deleted the pic 3 times before i got my act together. i have a few more projects to post i hope i get my computer back soon.
blessings
marie

4 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Marie,
What a cute sachet idea! I love the lace gloves and all the little pretty details. Great job!

I use a laptop all the time so I kinda get lost on a regular PC!

hugs
Sissie

Elyse said...

great idea, marie! computer issues are such a drag. hang in there!

xo
elyse

The Quintessential Magpie said...

What a wonderful idea, Marie! Thank you for sharing this with us.

I'm sorry you are computerless and hope you'll be back with us soon.

Big hugs...

XO,

Sheila :-)

GwendolynKay said...

What a sweet idea. I just bought my first lavender plant this spring. I am looking forward to it growing and blooming so I can make sachets too:)
Blessings~
Gwen
p.s. Thank goodness your hubby has a laptop!