Wednesday, February 10, 2010

we've gone flakey...snow flakey

oh my goodness i don't know where we're going to put it all. just in case ANYONE has forgotten what snow looks like, here in new jersey we can help you out.
the first two pictures are from saturday feb. 6,  we had close to 12 inches from that storm and the one that's hitting us tonight is going to leave maybe 18 inches. it's crazy!
this is what's happening on my street tonight. it seems my neighbor's may have had a problem with the gas heat or the wood burning stove in their home. the gas company and fire company are on stand by. everyone is safe, they have returned home! thank god!
blessings
marie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Be grateful, Marie, you didn't get what we got ... 30" on Fri/Sat & 24" or more today. They closed down our freeways, roads, took the plow trucks off the roads ... it is awesome tho. I love it, EVERY single FLAKE!

Happy Valentine's
Have a beautiful week ~
TTFN ~Marydon

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Marie, it's so pretty. I know it's incovenient, but it really is lovely to see. I'm glad your neighbors are okay. What a scare they had!

I enjoyed seeing your snow shots!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Oh Dear! You really got belted with the white stuff! Here in Wilkes Barre/Scranton, Pa.- we missed the first storm- no snow from that one. It went all around us! Yesterday we had about 9 inches which is nothing compared with what you have there! Golly!! I do love snow but I am awfully tired of having to drive through it as they don't give snow days when you work in a hospital! LOL!
Debbie@debbie-Dabble