Saturday, May 2, 2009

Now you see It, now you don't

Today I have before & after pictures of the new shop. I'm not one to do before & after pictures but, this project was large and needed some type of documentation. lol. I rent a small section from Diana owner of Treasure House Point Pleasant Beach, NJ. She moved her shop from one location on Arnold Avenue to 606 Arnold. The previous business was a New Age Store and the walls were painted red. Many gallons of prime and two weeks of work transformed the very red walls. The new shade of aqua makes the space feel like we are on the beach . We are thrilled with the new color. I love all my white redesigned pieces of shabby vintage furniture against the aqua and of course the pink. Please visit Beverly @ How Sweet The Sound for more PINK.

Have A Blessed Day

Marie

7 comments:

Glennis said...

What a beautiful shade of aqua. It looks marvelous.

Claudia said...

Marie, that aqua is so lovely! What a difference some paint makes. The shop looks great. Happy Pink Saturday!

Char said...

wow, that space is huge. I love the aqua color, that is gorgeous. I have to say, I love the after much better than the before. Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Mary said...

I love the new color, very soothing! Your area looks so pretty, I love how everything is displayed. I wish the pictures would enlarge. Mary

akawest said...

What a lovely space. I would enjoy wandering around there.

vickie said...

Wow, fantastic change, the aqua is beautiful! Great job. Happy Pink Saturday.

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Running late this week visiting blogs....Hope you had a Happy Pink Saturday ~ Susan